Monday, May 12, 2008

Ocean

I just got back from a wonderful walk along the beach during sunset. The tide was high (previously when I have been on the beach this weekend it has been quite low). Every morning I have woken and then taken a hour long walk on the beach, followed by a delicious breakfast at the restaurant here, which has good food and great ocean views. In fact, I have eaten dinner there every night. I was going to just eat at Subway today, but could not resist the ocean view and seafood.

I have plenty of pictures I will post later. Today I visited Yaquina Head, a natural area with a lighthouse to tour, tidepools full of sea creatures, seals, and many birds. I really fell in love with this area. I knew my mom would have loved it, so I called her and wished her happy mother's day from there (she shouldn't be too jealous, my parents are heading to North Carolina beaches in a couple of weeks).

More later. I'm too busy listening to the ocean to sit at the computer.

No comments: