Monday, December 15, 2008

Earplugs

I really am going to write about professional issues, but first I have to ask myself why it took me 36 years to figure out earplugs are the answer to a good nights sleep when you have rowdy neighbors? The earplugs blocked out their boring 1 AM conversation for two nights in a row. And I could still hear my alarm, not as loudly, but enough to immediately rouse me from sleep. Blessed earplugs, saving me from being a cranky old woman! We shall see if they help if she blasts music though I now have hope.

3 comments:

Rafia! said...

see, i am afraid i would sleep through my alarm clock!

Anne said...

Yes, but you likely would not be as bothered the people making noise? Maybe? I love earplugs. I will bring them with me to Texas!

Rafia! said...

EPIC EARPLUGS