Thursday, October 23, 2008

Planning for Another Trip

I started my job at Earlham College in July, and I love it. I'm very happy and the work is challenging. I'm contemplating writing more about some of projects I'm working on, but we shall see. Meanwhile, I'm planning my next road trip. This means having to save as much money as possible as I have to start repaying my student loans next month. Anyway, I'm going to take a road trip in January to visit my good friend Rafia who now lives in Arlington, Texas. I'm going to take a few days to drive down there and visit Graceland, the new B.B. King museum (tentative), Port Neches TX where my grandfather was born, and San Antonio. Then it is on for 3-4 days hanging out with Rafia!

Stay tune for possible updates.

8 comments:

Rafia! said...

EPIC-Y EPICNESS WILL OCCUR!

M + V said...

please promise to post all sorts of photos with pink boas and/or sparkles.

Rafia! said...

YES. I CAN ARRANGE SUCH THINGS. If it does not happen, it is solely due to Anne's recalcitrance.

:)

Anne said...

My recalcitrance? HMPH! We will see about that.

Rafia! said...

you are known throughout the LANDS for your recalcitrant Machiavellian-Ninja ways. I am just saying.

Also, now I am following your blog! maybe I will start a blog! blogity-blogity-blogity!

Rafia! said...

p.s. UPDATING HAS COMMENCED.

Unknown said...

YAY! Anne's blog! You just popped up on my google reader, so now I'm stalking you.

Rafia! said...

WALL-E!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_7_xz2OtoI

...there is not actually any baseball in the movie, though, i do not wish for you to get you hopes up FALSELY.