Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Drive

I'm in Independence Missouri. That's about it. Today was a long drive from Ann Arbor, but it went quite fast. Other than a bizarre weather front that brought a brief period of torrential rain and caused the temperature to suddenly drop ten degrees then go back up in a matter of minutes while in Illinois, nothing too eventful happened on the drive. It did not feel like I really got going until I arrived in Missouri, since I had driven the rest of the route before (in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan).

Tomorrow: Harry Truman Presidential Museum/Library/Home, and some Oregon Trail related stuff in the area. Alas, the Royals are not in town this week. Bad planning on my part.

1 comment:

Dave said...

The first place on your itinerary is an archive?...You're a true ARM graduate, alright! ;)